Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thinking Out Loud

Well thank you to Jo over at Living Mint Green, I have discovered a new Thursday delight, Thinking Out Loud over at Running With Spoons.  I love to think out loud, and it's fun to list random thoughts...
Here are mine for today:

- this is Ella.  Quite possibly the CUTEST cat on the planet.  She is adorable, hilarious, and a bane of our older cat's existence.  Today she thought she'd check out my office garbage.

- Simply Yoga....this is a free app that has changed my life and rocked my world.  There are three different sessions; 20, 40, or 60 minutes.  I love this app...

- Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Meditation Challenges....these have also changed my life.  Over Christmas I received three free mediations but the challenges in their entirety are available for purchase...you can download and stream them or buy the cd sets.

- I'm a Netflix junkie.  I have devoured entire series and watched a few good  movies on here.  My latest addiction is Weeds....definitely not for the faint of heart, but it cracks me up and I'm totally hooked.

- my Cinnabon coffee creamer....oh how I love this!!  No, I don't want to know how bad it is for me.  I usually only have one coffee a day so I'm good, thanks.

This is my first post composed on my iPhone...I think it went pretty well!!!
Head on over and check out the other blogs mentioned in this post...tell 'me I sent ya!


2 comments:

  1. OMG .. TJ and I couldn't stop watching Weeds. ITS SO GOOD...
    We are now watching Orange is the new Black -- same creator -- its okay.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I devoured Orange is the New Black! Just waiting for some new episodes!

    ReplyDelete